The name is Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Account banned, need new invite to the group

3 posters

Go down

Account banned, need new invite to the group Empty Account banned, need new invite to the group

Post  TrawlzMcLawlz Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:03 pm

New fb name is Trawlz McLawlz

TrawlzMcLawlz

Back to top Go down

Account banned, need new invite to the group Empty Re: Account banned, need new invite to the group

Post  AnonDarWin Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:27 pm

New FB name is Victor Kruger
AnonDarWin
AnonDarWin

Back to top Go down

Account banned, need new invite to the group Empty Re: Account banned, need new invite to the group

Post  Frank Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:48 am

Francois Bagodonuts needs an invite to FB group

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  AnonDarWin Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:25 pm

Daryl Kurwin
AnonDarWin
AnonDarWin

Back to top Go down

Post  TrawlzMcLawlz Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:17 pm

Trawlz Mclawlz needs another invite to the group, got the banhammer this morning

TrawlzMcLawlz

Back to top Go down

Post  TrawlzMcLawlz Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:05 am

Motherfucker, it took them about 20 minutes & they banned my new account!!!!

TrawlzMcLawlz

Back to top Go down

Post  TrawlzMcLawlz Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:09 am

I am being banned at an alarming rate, i wasnt even trollin that hard, had changed m name etc... maybe its time to use proxys. We may need to find other ways to organize, as at least for me fb hs unreliable. However they aren't touching my legit account

TrawlzMcLawlz

Back to top Go down

Post  AnonDarWin Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:57 am

Yeah my reg account is fine. i'm gonna d/l a proxy program cause i don't wanna get IP banned, my dad would get pissed lol.
AnonDarWin
AnonDarWin

Back to top Go down

Post  AnonDarWin Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:14 pm

I'm going to try to keep Darwin in my name somewhere.

Darek Winford
AnonDarWin
AnonDarWin

Back to top Go down

Post  TrawlzMcLawlz Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:37 pm

Looks like a new round of banhammering and butthurt going on, i tried bringing trawlz back but it wont work lol. Ill be back on under some name, you'll see me

TrawlzMcLawlz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum